Marketing Language Programmes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter Cornish trainer and consultant

Go down

Peter Cornish trainer and consultant Empty Peter Cornish trainer and consultant

Post  Peter Cornish on Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:47 am

My name is Peter Cornish - I spent 15 years teaching and running language centres in Europe and now spend most of my time between England and Poland, where I provide marketing and business development consultancy to national and international ELT organizations. I also provide cultural training and executive language services with www.culturalconnective.com, mainly in the UK and via the phone and Internet.

I have an MA in marketing and ecommerce and wrote my thesis on areas of weakness and neglect in the market planning of small UK language schools – small business development is an area I particularly enjoy working in. The Internet as a marketing and networking tool has revolutionised the way I live and work and I have played a part in setting up this forum in the hope that it will provide a valuable resource to language programme marketers and administrators.

There is the option to launch a periodic newsletter similar to that provided by Sarah if this would be of use and interest to people.

I look forward to meeting you all!

Peter Cornish

Back to top Go down

Peter Cornish trainer and consultant Empty newsletter

Post  Kath_T on Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:29 am

Hi Peter,

I think the newsletter would be great. In fact, I miss Sarah´s one. Please let me know how I can contribute to this.

Kath

Kath_T

http://www.smarttransition.info

Back to top Go down

Peter Cornish trainer and consultant Empty newsletter

Post  Peter Cornish on Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:14 am

I dont think I will move forward with this until more members have joined the forum and expressed and interest in a regular newsletter. If and when this happens then your help will be welcome - thank you

Peter Cornish

Back to top Go down

Peter Cornish trainer and consultant Empty Re: Peter Cornish trainer and consultant

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum