Marketing Language Programmes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter Cornish trainer and consultant

2 posters

Go down

Peter Cornish trainer and consultant Empty Peter Cornish trainer and consultant

Post  Peter Cornish Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:47 am

My name is Peter Cornish - I spent 15 years teaching and running language centres in Europe and now spend most of my time between England and Poland, where I provide marketing and business development consultancy to national and international ELT organizations. I also provide cultural training and executive language services with www.culturalconnective.com, mainly in the UK and via the phone and Internet.

I have an MA in marketing and ecommerce and wrote my thesis on areas of weakness and neglect in the market planning of small UK language schools – small business development is an area I particularly enjoy working in. The Internet as a marketing and networking tool has revolutionised the way I live and work and I have played a part in setting up this forum in the hope that it will provide a valuable resource to language programme marketers and administrators.

There is the option to launch a periodic newsletter similar to that provided by Sarah if this would be of use and interest to people.

I look forward to meeting you all!

Peter Cornish

Back to top Go down

Peter Cornish trainer and consultant Empty newsletter

Post  Kath_T Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:29 am

Hi Peter,

I think the newsletter would be great. In fact, I miss Sarah´s one. Please let me know how I can contribute to this.

Kath

Kath_T

http://www.smarttransition.info

Back to top Go down

Peter Cornish trainer and consultant Empty newsletter

Post  Peter Cornish Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:14 am

I dont think I will move forward with this until more members have joined the forum and expressed and interest in a regular newsletter. If and when this happens then your help will be welcome - thank you

Peter Cornish

Back to top Go down

Peter Cornish trainer and consultant Empty Re: Peter Cornish trainer and consultant

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum