Marketing Language Programmes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

elearning package

3 posters

Go down

elearning package Empty e-learning

Post  Lindsay Spain Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:40 am

Here's a e-learning product I just became aware of which might interest you guys: netlanguages

Licensing info here: http://www.netlanguages.com/information/english/partnerprograms/licensing_programs.htm

Saludos,
Lindsay

Lindsay Spain

http://www.academiahispanica.com

Back to top Go down

elearning package Empty ELearning

Post  gillie Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:52 am

I've used Ellis in several adult education programs. I like the Basic course...it's very comprehensive, with a multitude of useful and practical ESL activities. Students really seem to like it a lot. I don't like their other levels, however...also, it is pretty expensive.

Here's a link to some other ESL software choices:
http://www.esl.net/software_schools.html

Gillian
P.S. new here - this site has a lot of potential.

gillie

Back to top Go down

elearning package Empty core elearning package with ability to re-brand?

Post  Peter Cornish Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:38 am

Hi Mike

You're right - it's a non-starter for smaller schools to even contemplate producing their own, credible, blended materials - especially those delivered online. This is definately true of my contact. Even if the finance was available for such a project, it's one thing to produce a simple elearning programme and a completely different ball game to produce a package which will engage, enthuse, motivate and actually teach the learner. This takes expertise which some think they have but in my experience, very few do.

What I would like to see is a package designed to be non-specific for any one nationality and that can be re-branded for individual schools - they buy the package, or rights to use it, and put their own logo on it.

Does anyone know of this type of product...?

Peter Cornish

Back to top Go down

elearning package Empty blended learning for smaller schools

Post  MikeB Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:29 am

Peter,

Interesting that he would be looking for something like this since I am currently developing something along these lines but for smallish Chinese schools. My impression is that smaller schools and individual teachers don't have the resources to create high quality blended materials on their own which currently means they must depend on others to provide the materials to them. I'm wondering if this is true of your contact?

I would be interested in understanding the requirements of your contact. My completion date is 6-10 months from now depending on how the programming goes.

MikeB

Back to top Go down

elearning package Empty elearning package

Post  Peter Cornish Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:12 am

I am currently in Poland where I have been asked by a client to recommend an elearning package that can used as part of a blended learning programme he would like to offer next year.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Peter Cornish

Back to top Go down

elearning package Empty Re: elearning package

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum