Can you reccomend a good marketing book Empty marketing book

Post  Thomas on Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:21 am

Thanks for the suggestion. I will look into Sarah's book

Thomas

Back to top Go down

Can you reccomend a good marketing book Empty marketing book

Post  Peter Cornish on Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:02 am

Hi Thomas

Sarah Eaton publishes a book called '101 Ways to Market Your Language Program: A practical guide for language schools and programs' which I imagine is exactly what you are looking for. Visit this page in her website for a synopsis and to order a copy.

I have no experience with CIM programmes but friends and colleagues who have taken them have given positive feedback. That said, they have had their courses paid for by employers so havent paid for them themselves.

Peter Cornish

Back to top Go down

Can you reccomend a good marketing book Empty Can you reccomend a good marketing book

Post  Thomas on Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:28 am

Hi

I have recently moved from teaching into a managerial position at a language school and my responsibilities include marketing - I am hoping somebody might be able to reccomend a good, practical marketing book that has proved useful in a position similar to mine. I studied marketing at university but would like some ideas how to put my theoretical knowledge to practical use.

I am working in a small but growing school and am the only person responsible for marketing and as a result, have know one to train or to share their experience with me. I would like to be proactive in my learning as this is an exciting new experience for me.

I am also thinking about enrolling in a CIM course but as it is costly I am unsure how much I will actually benefit from it. Does anyone have experience of CIM courses?

Thomas

Back to top Go down

Can you reccomend a good marketing book Empty Re: Can you reccomend a good marketing book

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down